In light of Covid-19, the Cannabis Equity IL Coalition is taking precautions for our Coalition members health, cancelling our in-person Coalition meetings.
If you would like to be added to our listserv to receive call-in information for our Thursday night Zoom calls, along with weekly updates regarding the Coalition, please email email@example.com
*The Coalition continues to work virtually on the following items:
- Advocacy to expand access to expungement and access to the cannabis indstury for Social Equity Applicants,
- Legislative research to support our advocacy,
- Producing ‘Know Your Rights’ content,
- #CannabisCBA implementation package,
- Social media escalation strategy for dispensaries,
- Updating our website with new content development, and
- Building power with people and organizations to support the mission of #CannabisEquityIL across the state.
If you’d like to be involved in this work remotely, reply to our email with which area you’d like to help out with.
For consumers, please refer to these tips to ensure you’re staying safe with cannabis and COVID.
IF you or a loved one has a fever, cough, or feels sick: Call the Coronavirus Hotline: 1-800-866-3931
Please Find the Most Updated Information Regarding Corona Virus in Illinois by Clicking Here
The Small Business Alliance (SBA)
Provide disaster assistance loans for small businesses impacted by #Coronavirus (#COVID19).
More information: Click Here
|The Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES)|
IDES announced they are taking additional steps to support workers and families impacted by COVID-19.
|Click Here For More Information-Illinois Department of Employment Security|
Evictions & Jail Visits in Cook County
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart announced Saturday that all jail visits and court-ordered evictions will be put on hold starting this weekend, after sheriff’s deputies encountered a person showing symptoms of COVID-19 while serving an eviction.
If you have more information you’d like to be shared, feel free to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org