The Coalition would not be where it is today without our partners. We are incredibly grateful for the relationships we’ve built with all of the listed organization, and encourage you to plug in with our partners!
- Chicago Votes
- Code for Chicago
- Port Ministries
- Herbal Notes
- Movement & Medicine / Jean & Jane
- Organized Communities Against Deportation
- Chicago NORML
- Social Equity Empowerment Network
- Equity And Transformation
- PURE Coalition
- IL Equity Staffing
- THC Staffing Group
- The Medical Cannabis Community
- Coalition to End Money Bond
- Illinois Network for Pretrial Justice
- Illinois Cannabis Training Center
Expungement & Legal Aid Partners:
Illinois Cannabis Unions:
As part of the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act, those applying for cannabis business licenses from the State can earn additional points towards their license by signing a labor peace agreement.
Learn more about what labor peace agreements and about the participating unions here: https://www.ilcannabisunions.com/
City & State Resources
Check out some of the resources the City of Chicago and State of Illinois have published about cannabis.